Do I have to be an advanced photographer to take your workshops?
- Everyone can enjoy Image Quest's workshops, no matter what their skill level.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Deposits are non-refundable unless another participant takes the place of someone who cancels. In that case, the cancellation fee is $100. There is no refund for cancellations made two weeks or less before the beginning date unless another participant takes the place of someone who cancels. In that case, the cancellation fee is $100.
When is the deadline for payment?
- Depends on each trip. Visit the specific trip pages for more information.
- Some outings include transportation by van (e.g. the Yellowstone and Indian Country trips). Others require the use of private vehicles (Route 66 and Yosemite outings). Where possible, trip organizers will try to match up people who want to share rides.
What about meals?
- Some meals are usually provided on outings and some of those meals are provided by Image Quest's chef de cuisine, Irene Shibata. Irene has worked with Dave for more than a decade to create gourmet food. For meals not provided, we'll be near places to eat at mealtimes. Trips by van provided by Image Quest include snacks and water. For trips by car, participants should bring snacks and water.